THUMP: HYBRID SCORING BASSRegular price $79.00
IMPORTANT: This product requires the full version of Kontakt 6.7.1 or higher. It will not work with Kontakt Player.
THUMP is a Kontakt instrument designed to speed up your workflows and fire up your creativity. The perfect companion to our MOBILIS instrument series, this library contains 200 carefully crafted bass loops and their corresponding single notes, all of which can be quickly used in your cinematic compositions as they are, or as references to inspire new bass lines.
• 400 sound files at 24 bit / 48 kHz resolution in a super compact 430 MB footprint
• Highly dynamic tempo-synced loops and single notes
• Single note versions of all the loops are easily accessible via the mod wheel (CC1), to be used as building blocks to create your own bass lines in your DAW
• All sounds can be accessed with a 61-key (or larger) MIDI controller without touching the GUI or shifting octaves
• Clean GUI with quick visual confirmation of which type of sound (loops or single hits) are currently active
• All WAV files are included, so you can use them in your DAW or other samplers
• Full version of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 6.7.1 or higher (THUMP won’t work with Kontakt Player)
• MacOS 10.13 or higher, i5 CPU
• Windows 7 or higher, i5 or equivalent CPU
• Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
• 6 GB RAM
• 430 MB of free hard drive space