OBLIQUE II: DARK BASS EXPLORATIONSRegular price $79.00
IMPORTANT: This product requires the full version of Kontakt 6.7.1 or higher. It will not work with Kontakt Player.
OBLIQUE II is the second instrument in the OBLIQUE series. It is a damaged, twisted, brutal but incredibly expressive double bass instrument. Like the cello in OBLIQUE, this is not an instrument for creating soothing music — it's brimming with sharp edges and blunt force.
Alberto Moreno Guier is the bassist behind the tortured, obscure sounds in OBLIQUE II. His mastery of the double bass allowed us to capture powerful performances within a massive dynamic range, perfect for psychological thrillers and terrifying horror sequences.
• 643 sound files at 24 bit / 48 kHz resolution in a compact 2.3 GB footprint
• 9 double bass articulations: Long Sul Tasto, Staccato, one whole step downwards Glissando, Glissando harmonics, Tremolo Glissando harmonics, Circular bowing, Crunches, Bartok pizzicato and body taps as percussion elements.
• Clean, intuitive and fast GUI
• Full version of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 6.7.1 or higher (OBLIQUE II won’t work with Kontakt Player)
• MacOS 10.13 or higher, i5 CPU
• Windows 7 or higher, i5 or equivalent CPU
• Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
• 6 GB RAM
• 2.3 GB of free hard drive space